MANDATE CONCERNING POLICY:
- To actively follow ongoing work in IUPAP’s Commissions and Working Groups.
- To identify the need for changes or additions to goals and policy of the Union and to advise the Executive Council and the General Assembly on actions to be taken.
- To advise on issues that might arise in the interactions of IUPAP with other entities such as UNESCO and the International Council of Science.
- To take part in planning of the meetings of the IUPAP Council and General Assembly.
- To advise the Administration of the Union on the policies adopted by the Executive Council and the General Assembly.
MANDATE CONCERNING FINANCE:
- To make recommendations to the Executive Council and the General Assembly on policy concerning dues, contracts and other sources of income.
- To recommend action to be taken in the case of arrears of dues.
- To recommend to the General Assembly policy on expenditure so as to fulfil the aims of the Union.
- To examine the auditors reports and make recommendations to the General Assembly on the choice of the future external audit group.
Please send updated information and corrections to the IUPAP Administrator.